“Do you want to sell your house and haven’t because you’re concerned about finding a new home? I am very good at finding houses – even in this competitive market.” ~ Paola McElheron
The intent behind marketing your home is to attract as many qualified buyers to go see your home as possible. Access to buyers is critical to success in your selling process. The following are a few ways that as your REALTOR® I attract buyers:
Our web presence is well established with qualified buyers and sellers constantly checking our inventory. Other marketing tools we use include:
- MLS listed
- Listing on websites such as Zillow.com, Trulia.com,Realtor.com, Front Door, Hot Pads and Austin Home search to name a few.
- Through our affiliation with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, your home is marketed to out-of-area buyers.
- Professional photographs and virtual tour
- Full color brochures for distribution to potential buyers
- e-flyers sent to every REALTOR® in Austin
- Full color ads every Sunday in the Austin American Statesman – circulation 186,000.
- Regular Open houses based on client preferences.
- Advisory on interior staging and landscaping to ensure your home looks it’s best when listed.
I will help you set the right price, market the home professionally, qualify the buyers and expertly negotiate and finalize the deal.
Ready to get started?
“We could not be happier with our decision to work with Paola to sell our home in West Austin. As a resident of West Austin, she was already very well connected and intimately familiar with the specifics of the market, and she successfully navigated us through our sale in a very hot market, including multiple offers. We were impressed with the high quality of the fliers and virtual tour she provided, and her professionalism and responsiveness throughout the process exceeded our expectations. We would not hesitate to recommend Paola to any of our friends or family that are looking to sell a home.” ~ K. Voss